- If any other family members have been found to have high blood pressure.
- If heart problems are suspected due to pain or pressure in the chest, feeling faint, or shortness of breath.
- If your child has experienced sudden weakness or numbness of the face, arm, leg, or one side of the body.
- If severe headaches, dizziness, unsteadiness, or falls occur.
- If your child complains of pain in the lower back, swelling of the hands and feet, or an increased need to urinate.
- If there has been a change in any existing high blood pressure medication.
- Whenever your child sees their health care provider.